Monday, June 24, 2013

Morocco 3

Time to talk about arabic school. first of all, the building is spectacular. It's quaint but at the same time it's tiled beautifully with little twists and turns everywhere. There are little kids running around everywhere and there are tea breaks every hour of class. the class rooms are outside so we always get to walk out side to get everywhere and it's wonderful. There are palm trees and fun colors and a ping pong table and more crazy tile! In could not imagine a better school to come to every day,if I were in a school like this one everyday,I would enjoy school quite a bit more,luckily I'll be going there for 5 more weeks! The lunch room is my favorite, the tile is the best there and it looks like a formal Moroccan sitting room. There is a keyboard in there too and many talented americans to play it! The atmosphere here is very laid back and is so pleasant, today I finally went around the school taking loads of pictures. Class is difficult at the moment but we will switch from Moroccan dareja to Arabic farha which I know some of which will be wonderful. The day I came to morocco I lost my voice so speaking in dareja has been impossible, its hard to learn a new dialect of a foreign language when unable to speak but it shall get better soon ashahala. People have been very kind about my not talking and have told me in Arabic to feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment